MTN Products And Services

How To Use The MTN Super Roamer - Free Incoming Minutes

HOW TO USE THE MTN SUPER ROAMER - FREE INCOMING MINUTES

MTN Super Roamer

MTN Super Roamer is an offer that rewards Prepaid and Postpaid customers with up to 300 free incoming minutes while roaming in some selected destinations after spending/recharging N5000. 

All MTN Prepaid and Postpaid customers are eligible for the offer as long as they meet the defined criteria as shown below: 
  1. Prepaid Customers: - Spend/ recharge up to N5000 
  2. Postpaid Customers: - Spend/ recharge or Maintain credit limit of N5000
FAQ

Q. How many free incoming minutes will I receive once I meet the spend/recharge criteria? 

A. You will receive either 100 or 300 minutes depending on the country you will be visiting. See table below. 

Q. What activities will be considered in computing the N5000? 

A. The following activities will be eligible for consideration in computing the applicable free minutes: 
  • National/International Calls from the main account 
  • National/International SMS from the main account 
  • Subscriptions from the main account 
  • Recharges (single or cumulative) via the following channels: 
    • Physical/Logical 
    • On-Demand, VTU, DYA EXCEPT airtime received via Share n Sell.
Q. Will I be required to spend N5000 once before I can receive the free incoming minutes or combination of my recharge and usage up to N5000 will qualify me for the free incoming minutes? 

A. No, once you start recharging or spending from your main account, the system will begin to compute your spending. Once your recharge/spend reaches N5000, the system will then credit you with free 300 incoming minutes the next day. 

Q. I just subscribed to MTN Global Roaming Small Bundle of N5000, will I receive the free incoming minutes? 

A. Yes, you will receive the free 300 minutes after subscribing to MTN Global Roaming Small Bundle because you have spent N5000. 


Q. Will, I receive the free incoming minutes as soon as I meet the criteria? 

A. Once you meet the criteria of spending or recharging N5000, you will receive the free incoming minutes the next day. 

Q. What is the validity period of the free incoming minutes? 

A. The free incoming roaming minutes will be valid for 30 days only from the day it is received.

Q. Will, I will be able to roll over unused minutes? 

A. No, all unused free incoming roaming minutes will be cleared after expiry. 

Q. Will, I will be able to receive the free incoming minutes multiple times in a month if I meet the criteria multiple times in that month? 

A. You will ONLY be able to receive free incoming minutes ONCE within 30 days cycle even if you qualify multiple times within that month. 

Q. I have some minutes left from my Super Roamer free incoming allowance and I just activated a Global Roaming Bundle, will my incoming call minute be deducted from my Global Roaming incoming minutes first or Super Roamer free incoming minutes? 

A. If you already have active free incoming minutes and subscribe to either Global Roaming Discount or Global Roaming Bundle, you will be able to receive another free incoming minute But the bundle’s free incoming minutes will be first deducted and after it is exhausted, then your incoming call minutes will be deducted from your Super Roamer free incoming minutes, provided it is still valid. 

Q. Will, I will be able to receive free incoming minutes in all destinations with the free incoming minutes? 

A. No, you will be able to receive free incoming minutes in some selected destinations. 

Q. Am I required to opt in to enjoy the offer? 

A. No, you will not be required to opt in to enjoy the offer. You are only required to meet the defined criteria. 

Q. How can I check if I have qualified for the offer? 

A. To confirm if you are qualified for the offer, simply dial *131*5*2*1#. 

Q. How do I know the eligible destinations? 

A. To know the eligible destinations, simply dial *131*5*2*2#. 

Q. I have used some minutes from the free incoming minutes but do not know how many minutes I have left. 

A. Just dial *131*5*2*3# and you will see the number of minutes you have used


Post a Comment

0 Comments