Multiple data plan will now allow subscribers purchase multiple data bundles unlike single data plan that restricts customers to a single data plan per subscription.
- Subscribers have the flexibility of purchasing different data bundle plans at every point in time.
- Subscribers with an active data bundle will be able to buy that same data bundle multiple times even if s/he has not exhausted the data bundle.
- ·Subscribers with an active Monthly data plan can purchase either a Daily Data plan, Weekly Data plan or Monthly Data plan and vice versa BUT will NOT be able to buy 3GB Night data plan and the 3GB Weekend plan.
- Subscribers with active 3GB Night Data Plan or 3GB Weekend plan can ONLY purchase either 3GB Night Data Plan or 3GB Weekend plan respectively even if s/he has not exhausted the bundle. Example, subscribers with active 3GB Night plan can ONLY purchase 3GB Night plan while subscribers with 3GB Weekend plan can ONLY purchase 3GB Weekend plan.
- When a subscriber purchases another bundle while s/he still has an active data subscription, the expiry date of the bundle will be extended by the validity of the new data plan purchased e.g. A subscriber who purchased 100MB data plan on the 1st of August will have an expiring date of 31st August. If the subscriber purchases 25MB of 7days validity on the 3rd of August, his new expiry date will now be 7th of September. If the same subscriber with an active data subscription purchases 1GB of 30 days validity on the 6th of September, then his new expiry date will now be on the 6th of October.
- Subscribers CANNOT have more than 90 day’s validity period at every point in time. Example: once a subscriber purchases a data bundle and the validity days add up to 90 days, s/he will still be able to purchase another data bundle but his validity will not be extended beyond 90 days.
- At the expiry of any data bundle(s) purchased, ONLY the last data plan purchased will be auto renewed. E.g. If a subscriber purchased 100MB monthly data plan and later purchased a 25MB weekly plan, at expiry, only the 25MB weekly plan will be auto renewed.
- Subscribers will be able to view their cumulative data balance and expiry date by sending 2 to 131.